Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina
Pronouns: she/they

Points: 29,768, Level: 24 Points: 29,768, Level: 24 Points: 29,768, Level: 24

Re: Feeling Lonely - November 14th 2010, 11:17 PM

Hey Abby,

First off, I want to say Welcome to TeenHelp and I hope that you find the help you need here.
I'm not sure how rape victums feel, because I am not a victum of rape, but I know because I was abused in other ways and I know other people that have been abused, that feeling lonely is a common feeling for victums of abuse in general. I think you should try talking to someone about your feelings, such as one of your parents, a teacher, close relative, counselor, anyone that you can trust. It's going to be hard to discuss the rape and what makes you feel lonely, but it's going to be worth it in the end, trust me, I didn't think talking about the abuse I went through would be worth it for me, I thought it would cause me more pain and now, I am feeling as though talking about it is helping me. I think it's great that you are reaching out for help by coming here to TeenHelp though, that's a huge step to take and it's great you've done that. Take care and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM me, I'll be more than glad to help out in anyway I can. Hope to see you around.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."