(#4 (permalink)) Old
Dana Offline
The Jet Setter
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dana

Points: 10,464, Level: 14 Points: 10,464, Level: 14 Points: 10,464, Level: 14

Re: I'm Pregnant. - November 21st 2010, 05:05 PM

Hey there, *hug*

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time in your life right now. Being 16 and pregnant is a very scary situation and you're facing a lot of tough choices. You are probably always going to face some opposition to those choices, but that's what life is about. If you are sure you made the best choice then that is all that really matters, not what other people think, so keep your head up. If you have any adults or friends you can trust, then you might find it helpful to talk to them. Are you sure you don't want to talk to the father?

There are two methods of abortion at this stage-- one is basically a thin vacuum they insert, the other is a set of pills you can take. If you take the pill option (if you have the option to choose), obviously it is less invasive and you can go home, but you do bleed for a few days and sometimes have after affects. The vacuum option is usually pretty quick.

I'm also assuming you've considered all other alternatives as well (either keeping the baby, or adoption). Though if you are sure, then it is definitely best to get the procedure done as soon as possible.

PM me if you want more support, okay?

Dana

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious."
-Albert Einstein
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 528740 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!