Thread: I'm Pregnant.
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: I'm Pregnant. - November 21st 2010, 05:34 PM

I've been in your position before, I know it hurts to make such a huge decision, and I know that right now you are thinking about your future, as you should.
Abortion is a tough thing to go through... I did it at 4 weeks. I choose medical (the pills) instead of surgical(a thin vacuum) so I could be home during the abortion.

I went through the whole abortion without pain killers (my brother couldn't pick them up in time until near the end) and it was the most painful experience I'd ever felt... so, if you decide a medical, be sure to have pain killers right away.

The after math physically of a medical abortion is that of a heavy period. You feel nauseated and in pain, so the pain killers are great in that case.

Guilt will be a factor, and what
CrimsonTippedPetals said is pretty much what I do. It's been a couple years since the abortion and days when I feel extremely bad, I write my little boy a letter, his name is London... and I miss him so much.

Colours De Moi

Last edited by Quartet; November 21st 2010 at 05:39 PM.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 528740 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!