Thread: I'm Pregnant.
View Single Post
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
lovelife608 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,690, Level: 13 Points: 8,690, Level: 13 Points: 8,690, Level: 13

Re: I'm Pregnant. - November 23rd 2010, 03:24 AM

Personally, I'm 100% Pro choice. I think if thats the choice you want to make, then go for it. But you have to think about how its going to effect you afterwards because ONCE you abort, there is no going back. I haven't been in this situation exactly, but i have had pregnancy scares [twice]. And its definitely something that makes you worry. My choice is, is that under the age of 21 i'd get an abortion. I'm not capable of giving birth, or having a child, etc. I'm not ready to go through the changes of my body, carry a child, gain weight, etc. I think people who choose to do so, are very strong. But people who get abortions are strong as well, because they made that decision and have to live with it and go on with life with that memory.

You are 4 weeks pregnant. You have up to 16 weeks to get an abortion, most doctors won't go up to 24 weeks unless they believe so. Otherwise it has to basically be 16 weeks or less. I've asked my Gyeno Surgeon.

However, there are choices you can choose from the Abortion Pill or the Abortion Surgery where they use a "suction" type instrument. Either one is going to be painful. You will have cramping.

If that what you choose to do, do it. Just think about what you do before you decide to do it. You have the right to do this.

If you need to talk, hit me uppp. (:

Hang in there.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 528740 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!