Thread: Triggering: was it rape?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lyinginside Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: bex

Points: 9,933, Level: 14 Points: 9,933, Level: 14 Points: 9,933, Level: 14

was it rape? - December 13th 2010, 07:44 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

may be graphic

This has been going over and over in my mind for a long time and i still don't know what happened. it was my fault cos he said i confused him. i'll tell you what happened and tell me what you think it is cos i feel aweful.

i met this guy and we were friends. i had been haiving boufriend problems so we offered a shoulder to cry on. a person i could talk to. we ended up kissing and i didn't object when he put his handsup my skirt. later we went for a walk in the woods. stupid idea but we were friends after all. well we started kissing again and he started saying " common lets do it" and i said no i can't, i am still with my boyfrind. and he persisted but i stayed firm said no even though i was kissing him. he grabbed me by the hips and turned me around and pulled up my skirt. and i just let him. he said i'll only put in it once and i thought he would stop but he didn't. so i bent down instead and suck him off. i felt i hadto do somethign to get him out of me.
but i didn't run away, i didn't scream i just stayed there in shame.i wasn't sure what to do. when i got home later that day he text me saying sorry but i kinda raped you. andthen next he said butit was your fault you confused me. andhe was begging me not to tell my boyfriend since it was my fault too.
i dunno what to make of it
i don't thjnk it's classed as rape cos it's a strong word but i told some one i knew but said it as this happenedto my friend. and they said it was.

what do you think