View Single Post
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Spicy_ Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19

Re: Should LGBT Teens be able to openly serve in the military? - December 14th 2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
It diminishes the outward appearance of our military as a powerful force, this looks scary,
....no way am I posting that, just google image "gay parade" and you will see what I mean...
How does a gay parade have to do with this? Do you honestly think were going to full around and parade around in tights? You got that all wrong buddy. I bet LGBT can shoot a rifle just as a good as a straight. Why are you guys (senators included) so against this? It's not like were going to *ape someone or such? You guys dont know and don't bother to know that WE CAN AND WILL FIGHT AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS. You guys say it run the risk of sexual privacy? What about when a male and female hook up in the military? Its all g, but when its a guy and guy then its wrong and both of them get discharged?

This is all following how you guys felt about the blacks in the military in ww2, soon you guys will wake up and see our points, and you guys will see us prosper just like blacks in ww2.

Through darkness does the light shine even brighter
PM/VM
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.