View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
.Sarah. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16

Re: The Compliment Thread! - January 8th 2009, 11:11 PM

Mystery your gorgeous girl, never let anybody tell you different. There is two reasons why I said never let anybody tell you differently 1. they are lying muchly and 2. they are clearly just jealous.

Jessie your awesome you really are. I admire you a lot and think highly of the advice. So keep being you okay?

Katrina you are a very very very very pretty girl. I think what you have done for TH is fantastic.

Demi isn't somebody pretty? Yes they sure are. I love your eyes and your hair. And WOW girl, how you described yourself. Is exactly what I do.

Gina I like that you've kept your username. Well at least I think you have. Anyway as well you seem like an incredibly strong girl. Even when times get hard.

Becca lynn I don't know you. But I instantly want to get to know you because of the TWLOHA avatar.

Vincent its so cool knowing you. Your so fantastic. And I'm pleased I know you.

Alex you've come to my attention lately. You maybe thinking 'EEK'. But I can assure you I have noticed how caring you are to others and how lovely you are.

Lizzie you are a very strong willed, intelligent, pretty girl. Who has a lot going for her.

notwhoithinkiam - I don't know you. But you must be kind to have posted on this thread. So kudos to you.