View Single Post
  (#3513 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 06:08 AM

I think I am getting really attached to you and that scares me...I want someone I can confide in but I don't want to get hurt or push you away. I'm scared, I been shutting myself off from people lately. I'm almost scared you'll read me and see that I am attached. I'm in over my head we're just friends and I don't want you to take any of this the wrong way I am looking for someone I can look up too and can confide in...I don't want to open up too much, even though I started too already and you did too but we were just getting to know each other and it was nice, we're almost like the same person. but still I'm scared I almost feel creepy for being involved with you out side of the gym almost like it's wrong to be friends with any of you guys or open up to any of you. Maybe it's because of the age difference I have with all of you. Sometimes I hate being under age because I can't get to know you guys as well as I wish I could. I wish I knew why I felt that way. I love talking to you but I hate how my subconcious screams that it bothers you. You show no signs of it bothering you and are very kind to me we have great conversations and joke around alot. But I guess I feel like I bother every one I talk to.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.