View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16

Re: What's it like to be pregnant? - January 18th 2011, 04:48 PM

All pregnancies are different, you can have severe morning sickness, heart burn, insomia, your stomach can stretch really bad leaving stretch marks, sometimes there's certain foods that you used to love that you simply can't eat anymore. My best friend had a really hard pregnancy... I on the other hand had a really easy one with no symptoms, other than getting a bit of a belly around 6 months you wouldn't have known that I was carrying. At times (especially at the end) all you think about is "omg get this child out of me" there are magical times where you feel your baby moving inside of you and there annoying times like at 11pm where you're trying to sleep but the baby is kicking the crap out of your insides. All pregnancies have their ups and downs, your hormones go through the roof and you'll find yourself crying over the smallest little thing.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.