View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16

Re: Philadelphia doctor accused of murdering patient, newborns - January 20th 2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
The babies were born alive in the sixth, seventh and eighth months of pregnancy, but their spinal cords were allegedly severed with scissors, Williams said in a statement.
Nine other people who worked in the west Philadelphia medical office, including Gosnell's wife and sister-in-law, also were charged, Williams said. The practice, called the Women's Medical Society, served mostly low-income minority women for years, he said.
Williams provided a grisly scenario of the shuttered abortion clinic: A search of the office last year by authorities found bags and bottles holding aborted fetuses scattered throughout the building. Jars containing the severed feet of babies lined a shelf. Furniture and equipment was blood-stained, dusty and broken

Does this mean the women who came to him are responsible for his sick trophys?

Of course not, I never said that, all I was saying is that the women are responsible for their actions, if they weren't going to a shady doctor it may not of happened

of course I don't know the whole story though, so i"m kinda just giving my opinion, all I'm saying is a guy doing late abortions doesn't seem like the greatest doctor to visit