View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
shimmeringfaerie Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 18,257, Level: 19 Points: 18,257, Level: 19 Points: 18,257, Level: 19

Re: Philadelphia doctor accused of murdering patient, newborns - January 21st 2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ANTI-Troll View Post
bingo....

at mole..

i didnt read anything about him running around abducting woman and killing there kids..woman came to him. also i dont care for the law on this issue im talking about in MY OPPINION.... if he gets anything IN MY OPPINION it should be murder for the adult female and MAYBE accessory to murder for the others..
But he wasn't an accessory to murder. He actually killed those babies, so he did murder them. There's not really any way that you can debate that. The fact that their mothers went there willingly is irrelevant to his charges. Unless you want to argue that the law should be if you kill someone because someone else asked you to then you shouldn't be charged with murder?

I do agree that the mothers did the wrong thing. However, I do wonder how much information the mothers were provided with. Did anyone tell them that their babies were able to survive on their own at that age? Did anyone even tell them how far along they actually were?

I think the mothers should be looked into (though I'm sure they would have a hard time finding them since a shady clinic probably doesn't keep a lot of paperwork), but I'm sure there is probably a lot of factors to their stories. No one decides to have an abortion in their eighth month just for the hell of it. Women who want abortions usually get them done as soon as possible, and it would be hard to get to even 6 months without realising you were pregnant.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.