View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,528, Level: 14 Points: 10,528, Level: 14 Points: 10,528, Level: 14

Exclamation I started smoking to quit cutting, and now I quit smoking and started cutting - January 29th 2011, 05:01 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am really sick right now. I have Bronchitis, tonsillitis, ear infections...if i had waited any longer I would have caught pneumonia. Not really my point....but I'm just sick and I hear that my little sister...from just moving in isn't going to go to my grandparents with me for spring break and I was really looking forward to it....now she's not....it's like my fam is the plague.....i feel so alone and sad...i just don't know how to feel. I am so stressed out i haven't smoked in 2 days....everything is so hard on me....i feel like moving out and hiding in a ditch....i wanna overdose, i have already cut. i dont have anyone to talk to right now that's why I'm talking to y'all.... not that there is anything wrong with y'all. I feel all alone and i need help. i'm sitting here crying not knowing who to turn to. who is really my friend....I am thinking some horrible thoughts all around....