View Single Post
  (#3612 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2011, 03:24 AM

Dear you,
I wish this were easier, but its not. My head is saying fuck you. Honestly, you fucked me over pretty bad this time. Im happy my parents didnt believe what you told them. Im not living on lock down again. That isnt fair to me. Stop saying you know what its like, or that you understand. You dont. And if you did, you would have never told them anything. This is my way of coping. It works for me. And telling me you realize and that its okay for me to do it, then using that against me to tell my parents is so fucked up. I trusted you. I loved you. My mind cant even think about letting you into my life again..
But my heart needs you. And that is the last thing I want. As much as this hurt, maybe you care too much. But that still doesnt justify you going behind my back when you straight up told me you wouldnt say anything. Lying is the one thing I absolutely hate. And you flat out lied. My heart is screaming to forgive you and maybe I should..

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater