View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tonight Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,051, Level: 15 Points: 11,051, Level: 15 Points: 11,051, Level: 15

10 Months and Still Feel like Cutting - February 2nd 2011, 04:06 AM

As stated above I've been free of SH for over 10 months and lately it's been so hard not to cut.I had a baby he's 9 weeks now and things have been going great.Since being pregnant I had to stop smoking weed and smokes (I gave in a few times during pregnancy unfortunatly).I've recently started smoking again though it's only 1 a day (I know it's really bad considering I'm breastfeeding,please don't judge).

Lately though,especially at night,my mind obsesses over bad things that have and are still happening to me and I really feel like cutting.Before I was pregnant I'd smoke weed and it would calm my mind down and get my mind on other things but I can't do that now.I've tried writing and reading and many other things but nothing works to take my mind off things.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just ranting or trying to take my mind off of things but any advice would be appreciated

You wonder why I never smile anymore,but with broken homes come broken smiles.

Has the acidic rain burned a hole so deep,that we don't care what's beneath our feet?

I'm a freak and my best friend is a pirate-ninja-dinosaur,what a unique friendship!

My heart is so numb,that I can't feel it breaking