View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Points: 34,967, Level: 26 Points: 34,967, Level: 26 Points: 34,967, Level: 26

Re: The Bullying Needs to Stop. (Worth reading) - February 2nd 2011, 09:00 PM

You are beautiful Lyndsee and your post shows all that beauty that is on the inside. I got a little teary eyed reading this because I was remembering my friend who committed suicide for being bullied and how no one stood up for her and such. Then I remembered all those who stood up for me when I went through some stuff. But this post shows everyone that something needs to be done to protect our society. And, we all can do that, just by befriending someone who needs it most. The small things, like sitting with someone new at lunch or standing for what is right. Even do things like holding a door for someone can help change the world a small step at a time. We all are capable of doing this and more people just need to step it up and do what is important.

If you see someone being bullied but are too scared to stand for them, atleast make sure the person is okay and be their friend. In real life, it is better to be friends with those who need it, not the bully. I have learned that in life. I was friends with a bully in high school, i havent talked to them in 2 years since I graduated, but have been closer than ever to all those who were attacked by the bully.

Thank you so much, lyndsee, for posting this. Love yous. <3

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 571880 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!