View Single Post
  (#3625 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2011, 02:16 AM

You owe my entire club an apology. Before I will even CONSIDER talking to you.
I know you've been a bitch and I know that for some reason you're driven to destroy me. That's no excuse. The information you were trusted with was highly sensitive, confidential information, and you had no right to share it with him. You KNEW he would use it against our club. And you KNEW he would make it sound like I had talked to him. I didn't want him involved in any of this, and you KNEW that as well. You're trying to achieve something for yourself, I don't know what it is, but you're stepping on a lot of very important toes, and my whole club believes in Karma and we ALL hope that you and him get what's coming to you.

That, on top of everything else you've done!
On top of all the other stuff you've flung at me. After you moved out, promising you wouldn't see the guy from the threesome, and then had sex with him that same night. AND THEN, you had the gall to text me and make ME feel terrible - so terrible that I cycled for TWO AND A HALF HOURS, just to be with you and comfort you.
You made it sound like you were going to leave him. Like you'd put him out of your life. So I kept being friendly to you, I helped you set up EVERYTHING for your apartment.
And then while I was in Taupo, you were with him, and you got high with him, on purpose. And he got you drunk. And the two of you did all manner of deviated things - AND THEN YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT - and expected me not to be angry? Girl, I have a right to throw you off a cliff for all you've done.
So you said it was over with him. Said you told him to fuck off. Next thing I know, the other guy's involved - and you had sex with HIM the same day you met him. And I'm SURE it was you who initiated it, because I know that guy really well, and he's a genuine nice guy who wouldn't want to take advantage of a young lady, that's not his style.
So you got high again. And you told threesome guy. And threesome guy came over and got you drunk and stoned, and he anally raped you, and he shoved ice in you, and you told me he pissed on you in the shower - and AGAIN - I drove to town to comfort you. To look after you. And I did a damn good job of it too. I even gave you my last piece of pizza, which, for the record, your nearly jizzed over because it tasted so good to you at the time. But you weren't admitting it was rape then, oh nooo, because you were still stoned, and you said that threesome guy had told you that you had to enjoy it.
Then you talked to the other guy - the kind, sweet, caring one. And he made it clear to you that it was rape, and told you what you needed to do. And I suppose you sort of did it, you cut threesome guy out for a little while anyway. But you didn't go to the police with all your bruises, and you never reported to anyone other than ME about how threesome guy tied up your wrists first before raping you.
You told me too much.
It was fair that I was angry.
Because you had sex with me before New Year's, but then with the kind sweet guy ON New Year's. He didn't realise why I was so grumpy until I explained it to him, after which he said he felt like he had merely been a pawn in your game. I feel for him. He's a good friend of mine and you treated him like shit.
Then not two weeks into the new year, you tell me that threesome guy text you and asked if he could speak reasonably with you. Next thing I know, YOU'RE DATING THE GUY WHO ANALLY RAPED YOU. If you didn't realise I'd want you out of my life at that, then you really ARE as stupid as you look.
So I told you to take everything that was yours. And you did. But you WILLINGLY left Spider behind on the 12th. And I was fairly happy with the situation. So I text you, giving you options for the netbook. You, at that point, decided it was war I guess.
You invited yourself to my place the next Tuesday, the 18th. And not only did you invite yourself, you wouldn't give a clear reason for why you were coming. THEN you turned up with your Mum's arsehole of a partner.
The pair of you deliberately intimidated me (vocally) in my own home. I wasn't given a chance to prepare or a fair chance to have my say. You TOLD me you were taking Spider, when not a week previously, you had willingly left him with me. You tried to say you thought the netbook was a gift, when you knew and understood it never was. You tried to claim I owed you money for the first rent. I got angry. I asked you to leave. YOU TOOK SPIDER. Sure, he was technically yours, but he'd been in my sole care since you moved to town on November 20th, and you'd willingly left him in my care, twice. Maybe if you'd been reasonable and asked to take him, it wouldn't have been an issue. But I felt like you were stealing him.
YOU LAUGHED AT ME - I slammed the door and the pane of glass broke AND YOU AND THE DICK WHO'S YOUR MUM'S PARTNER LAUGHED - so I ran out and gave you a shove down a couple of steps. You weren't hurt, neither was Spider.
I rang my Mum, I was upset. She helped me. She went with my brothers and sister out to your Mum's place. None of you would willingly speak to them.
So we filed a report.
And I got organised to go to the Disputes Tribunal about the netbook.
I spoke to my landlady. I don't owe you a CENT for anything. I spoke to a community lawyer before proceeding with my claim, I also spoke to my brother, who works for Noel Leeming, and they all said that the name on a receipt doesn't matter, that's only for warranty purposes - the person who paid for something owns it - and the fact that you paid 10% of the initial transaction shows you understood it wasn't a gift.

You said you had charged me with assault. I rang the police to check, as I work with children. They said the last thing on my file was when I reported a stolen cellphone ages ago. You lied on purpose to make you look good and me look bad. Either that, or you didn't have enough evidence for the police to be interested.
You threatened me. On MSN, you told me that I wouldn't win my case, that they would say I owed you money. That's blackmail. Then on RuneScape, you told me not to be angry with what the courts have decided. On top of everything you did, you tried to BLACKMAIL me into not going through with my claim.

AND THEN - and then yesterday, I text my gym manager asking if she would be at the gym, and she said no but she really needed to talk to me so to let me know when I got home so that she could ring. I let her know, she rang me. And I hear that your DICK of a guy who your Mum is with rang my manager and said that you AND me told him about something. Firstly, I DON'T TALK TO THAT DICKHEAD, and even if I DID, I wouldn't trust him a whit with sensitive information. I shouldn't have trusted you either. Because he made it sound like I was directly involved. I've been professional about this, keeping my jobs separate from my personal life. But you and him, you're low. You're vindictive and you're scum.
And you're a hypocrite. Currently you're working as a prostitute, and I see all your posts on that networking site about your drugs, and yet you would use sensitive information trusted to you MONTHS ago to try and bring me down. You put our whole club on the line, ALL our jobs, and our clients. HOW DARE YOU.

And then today you text me. "Hai Jesh".
You will never hear from me again. You have been blocked on all the sites I can think of. You have done too much evil and nasty stuff to EVER have the right to talk to me again. You have tried to drag me down to your level. You have blackmailed me. Emotionally and otherwise. You have tried to twist my thinking so it's like yours. You have hurt me beyond belief.
You do not deserve friends.
Karma is a bitch, and you will get your dose of it.

I am handing in my claim form on Monday. Good thing is that now you're a "working lady", you'll be able to pay up my money pretty instantly.
I've been mature and reasonable regarding nearly everything. You have been childish, petty, and vindictive.

My boyfriend makes me feel amazing. I can't believe I wasted nearly three years on YOU.
Oh, good luck with your anorexic diet by the way. I'm sure you know it never works out well.

As I said, karma's a bitch. Bitch.

(Aaaaaah, I've been waiting weeks to say all that. *relief