View Single Post
  (#3631 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2011, 10:34 PM

I feel really bad for going online, seeing you were online, and going off again. It made me feel sad. I love talknig to you and I usually would. But I just feel bad about what you said about the bus stop, even though it was just a tiny thing. It just struck a personal chord and made me feel hurt and embarrassed and well yeah...hurt and embarrassed. And I don't feel like I should have pretended to be in a good mood about it, although I always hate when you get even the tiniest bit momentarily upset over me not being nice. I'm waiting for your text as well. I think this is all just PMS (well hopefully....) because it was such a tiny thing, and you've said stuff like that before that hasn't bothered me to such an extent, but this is really bothering me. Sometimes I feel so crap and unattractive around you. I look a mess so much of the time it makes me wonder what you could possibly ever see in me. I just didn't feel like being extra chatty on the bus home and I don't feel like reassuring you that everything's ok. Although I want you to ask, because I'm a total girl.

I just feel sad and I want to go to sleep. And for you to text me saying you got home safe.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.