View Single Post
  (#3638 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 08:43 PM

E - I would do anything to trade places with you. You don't understand how it's not fair that something like this is happening to you. You understand the pain that you feel with all of the treatments that they give you, I don't. I don't understand why at our last sleepover you told me everything, you let out every single frustration you've felt, all the tears that you've cried, told me secrets you haven't trusted with friends you've known since first or second grade, and I've only known you a year. You try harder then anyone that I've ever met and it's not fair that there isn't a cure for you. You're my role model in a million different ways. I hope that you never realize that I'm perfectly healthy, yet to treat me and cure me, it'll never completely happen. I don't want you to know that I have the physical-pain-free life but I've traded it for emotional. I don't want you to believe that I'm weak like that. I love you to death Emily, words can't describe how happy I am that I have met you.

M - I'm not as strong as what you want to believe. I'm not sorry that I stand up to you and I'm never going to be sorry for any of my imperfections. I'm never going to be sorry that I lie to you, or that I've ruined our relationship. You don't understand what it's like to be in my position, you told me that your life was always perfect. I'm your fifth chance, guess what, I can be perfect too.