View Single Post
  (#50 (permalink)) Old
I'mAlive Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eva

Points: 8,705, Level: 13 Points: 8,705, Level: 13 Points: 8,705, Level: 13

Re: Attention Cutting Vs. Being Open - February 10th 2011, 04:19 AM

I agree that it can seem really annoying when people do things like this, almost bragging about it, especially because it tends to make other people stereotype everyone who cuts, whether they do it for attention or not. But even though they may be doing it for attention and it seems as though they're broadcasting it to the entire world, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have a problem. They may be lacking that attention somewhere else in their life, and it really just is a cry for help, in sort of a twisted way. And unfortunately the way they're searching for this actually much-needed attention may rub off the wrong way on people.

Our generation is what the world needs. We represent hope, and have the power to fix what is broken in this world. Don't ever think you weren't meant to do something. Don't ever forget hope.

"Stories wait for endings, but songs are brave things bold enough to sing when all they know is darkness."
- TWLOHA

"These words, like most words, will be written next to midnight, between hurricane and harbor, as both claim to save her."
- TWLOHA