View Single Post
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount84

Edit avatar

Re: Pregnant Woman Takes Abortion Pill Due To Pharmacy Error - February 11th 2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball&chain View Post
I wasn't talking about what she was actually given... I was talking about what she was actually prescribed and was there to pick up. I was saying that the pills she was mistakenly given were probably only a pack of one or two pills and that most prescriptions consist of more than just a couple pills.... Like prenatal vitamins or depression pills, something of that nature come probably in a months supply. I really can't think of much else that would be safe for her to take. So the fact that the bottle she received was possibly a low count of pills should have tipped her off.
Seeing it was cancer medication, I doubt it only had a couple of pills in the bottle.

You take to be a like a weeks course of antibiotics, where you take them 3 times a day. Say the other meds were one a day meds, that you take over a longer period, it doesnt seem unlikely both would have a decent amount in.

She wasn't given a prescription for an abortion pill, she was given someone's cancer medication perscription, which happens to be able to terminate early pregnancies. So its unlikely that they only gave her a handful of pills, as cancer doesnt tend to go away over night.