View Single Post
  (#263 (permalink)) Old
Delta 72 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Matt

Points: 10,089, Level: 14 Points: 10,089, Level: 14 Points: 10,089, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2009, 05:30 AM

Person 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been so distracted lately. I'm sorry I'm so unsure of myself, and of others. All this time I was looking for something that was right in front of me... I'm done letting others decide what I'm going to do... You're beautiful...please just give me another chance to tell you how I feel...

Person 2: You've been a true friend, and I turned my back on you. I don't deserve your kindness.

Person 3: What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even care about them? Why do you do this to these girls who put their trust in you? Why do you even get a girlfriend if you're just going to cheat on her?

Person 4: Shut the fuck up. You're an asshole.

Person 5: You have no idea how much I envy you. You are everything I want to be, but am to weak to become.

Person 6: Stop. What? Do you think that your helping me? No. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut for once.

Person 7: Thank you. You are probably one of the greatest friends i have ever had.