(#9 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16

Re: im pregnant! - February 18th 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAmandaBitezX View Post
wow that is alot and yes i think i am ready for this. but im not ready to tell my mom
my boyfriend is 19 he isnt a kid any more and like i said that is alot to think about. and i truly want this. i was pregnant before and i lost my baby girl. and i was trying again and i am so happy now that i got a second chance
Now he's in trouble, too. According to your profile, you are living in Houston City of Texas State. The age of sexual consent there is 17 (if my memory is correct). You are 16 and he's 19. If someone decides to sue him for statuary rape, he's a goner!

I really think you should get some help here. Since your mother disapproved, you might want to talk to your counselor/aunt/uncle/grandpa/grandma/etc. and have him or her help you speak with your parents. If you can have an appointment with your doctor and have him help you talk to you parents, then do that, too.

If you want to keep the baby, then you would want to provide your baby the best care possible. You need prenatal care and you need support from those around you. You cannot hide your pregnancy forever; soon your mother will notice. I believe you might as well seek help now and somehow receive the approval of parents from both sides (yours and his).