Thread: im pregnant!
View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
LittleMissOneBigMess Offline
Average Joe

Name: Tessa

Points: 9,302, Level: 14 Points: 9,302, Level: 14 Points: 9,302, Level: 14

Re: im pregnant! - February 21st 2011, 07:34 AM

I have to agree with everyone else, what about school? a job? an apartment/house if you happen to get kicked out? What if your boyfriend decides he doesnt want a baby? I dont think it is a very intelligent decision to be trying to get pregnant at 16....to me its not fair to the baby or yourself and your bf.

One of my friends has a baby, she is 16, and its very very very hard for her and she has the support of her parents, friends, bf, and her bfs parents, which is very lucky, not alot of young girls get that, its ridicusly hard for her, even with all the support, imagine how hard it would be if you didnt have any support, if your parents kicked you out, and your bf left ( or possibly prison if he does get charged with so),think about that.

Would it be fair for your baby to grow up with no grandparents, potentially no father, and a struggling teen mom?? what about you? dont you want to go to prom, parties,formals,bonfires,road trips ect ect all these things that you should be doing, not worrying about a child.Dont you want to finish school? Would you like your kids to know you finished high school, went to college and made something for yourself?? Wouldnt you like to be financially stable, so you dont have to worry about how your going to buy a bag of diapers?

I would strongly suggest talking to your parents, making a plan for you and this baby.

Anyways i hope everything turns out okay for you.

"You're never gonna spread your disease,So take your hands off of me"