(#32 (permalink)) Old
Jaden89 Offline
Taste The Rainbow...
Average Joe

Name: Malissa

Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14

Re: im pregnant! - February 22nd 2011, 11:31 PM

Amanda,

Please understand that people here aren't trying to be mean or rude to you but the fact of the matter is you're really young. I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 17 and had her when I was 18...It changed my whole world, it's a lot of responsibility! People are worried is all. You still haven't said if your boyfriend has a job. I understand he said he would support you and the baby but what if that falls through? My mom said she would kick me out to but it didn't happen that way. If you were planning for a baby then you NEED the care of a doctor. When I got pregnant with my second child, my son, I didn't know I was pregnant because I still had all my periods and never gained any weight so we didn't have the care of a doctor. I found out I was pregnant when I started having major seizures that turned out to be due to Pre-Eclampsia. My son was born 3 MONTHS early....We both almost died and on top of it all spent a whole month in the hospital and he still has complications to this day.

You -know- You're pregnant. Do what's best for you and your baby please!

Live Help Operator/Help Link Operator - Please feel free to pm me if you need anything.

Moderator for the Pregnancy and Childcare forum.

"Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed."