ready now.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josie

Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - February 21st 2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy View Post
For girls:

Lets say you hang out with the guy and you really like him.
You try to get him but he aint seem to be intrested.
Eventually you see no other choice to talk about "getting a boyfriend" in front of him to see how he reacts. He will tell you he likes you bit more then a friend and you'll answer that your not into relationship to lead the role - situation gets akward and you stay away for a while, then you'll go for another try.

Again the guy doesn't seem to be intrested, probably because you told him no.
You will talk his best mate into 'dating' with you to get your 'future boyfriend' jealous once again. He is sweet and caring but he never tries to get any closer, pisses you off and you 'dump' his best mate and start talking in front of him how you kissed this and how you kissed that girl. Eventually you don't know whats going on yourself either and simply sit at home.

Then you hear he met some girl yesterday and kissed that girl on the same day. Would that eventually trigger something inside you to go for him and stop waiting for him to move closer to you if you really want him?
Yes.. then i'd be finally able to find out whether he does like me or not. if he does, they hurraaay. if he doesn't, then i can eventually learn to just move on..

maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
all i know is that i love you too much to walk away.