View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: How to induce a miscarriage?? - March 2nd 2011, 03:30 AM

Before you go and try to hurt yourself by trying to induce a miscarriage (which I've never even heard of before), you might want to find out if you ARE pregnant or not.
If you are, then go for abortion if you can't take care of the child. You might not agree with it, but if you don't want anyone else knowing about it, including your parents, then you need to do that.
Inducing a miscarriage, if this is true, could hurt your chances of becoming pregnant again once you decide that your ready for children. That will be more hurtful to you later when you find out you cannot bear a child.
But, first, take a pregnancy test and see if your pregnant first. Take a home test 14 days after unprotected sex (or the time you think you had unprotected sex) and do it with the first urine of the morning, as it always comes with the best results.
If you aren't pregnant, consult a doctor about going on birth control (and if you don't want your parents to find out about that either, you can have your doctor not let them know anything at all). Then, use condoms everytime to prevent something like this from happening.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011