View Single Post
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Kyeto-X Offline
Angel without a Halo
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Will

Points: 16,580, Level: 18 Points: 16,580, Level: 18 Points: 16,580, Level: 18

Re: How to induce a miscarriage?? - March 11th 2011, 09:17 PM

First of all, guys, lets leave the Pro-life Pro-choice debate to the debate forum.

To the OP- Do not try to induce your own miscarriage. An Abortion is an induced miscarriage anyways, but with doctors to watch your vital signs and make sure that you come out of it just fine. You are a completely legal adult, you can do what you want with your body and not inform your parents. It is your decision.

Second, make sure that you are pregnant first. If you had unprotected sex up to 72 hours prior, you can take what is called a morning-after pill. It prevents the embryo from implanting and you can have your period as normal. You can take an OTC pregnancy test two weeks after you had sex (It is about as accurate as a professional test, 98% if used correctly). If you try to induce a miscarriage without actually carrying anything, you could bleed out and essentaily poison yourself. Find out what you are dealing with and what your options are.

Thridly, Yes, adoption is a completely viable option for getting rid of a baby. There are couples that are dieing to have adopt a child of their own. The adoption agenecy or the family itself will pay for all medical cost and possible compensate you for your nine months.

If you decide that you do not want to go though a pregnacy at all, that is fine. But go about it safely and go to a doctor to have a properly induced abortion. It is the safest for you and your body.

"One of the things I regret the most of being able to imagine anything,
is having to fear nothing"

"Realty is a lot more malleable then most people think.
They just refuse to believe that they can do anything about it."

"If a simple electron has a small,
but nonzero chance of doing the impossible,
what is stopping us from doing the same thing?"

-Wise Sayings from a Raving Lunatic
Follow me and my new book on Facebook!
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.