View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18

Re: Pregnant and intimacy - March 14th 2011, 05:29 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that. I don't really have much advice for you and your girlfriend accept talking to her about your concerns and telling her how much you want to be apart of your kids life. Try and stay calm and rational and try to work things out with her in a mature manner. Remember that when it comes time for custody agreements, being a male, the courts will most likely judge you harshly and you will want to make yourself look as a trusting and responsible parent. Threatening you and such will make her look very poorly, so keep as much evidence of her behavior as you can as discreetly as possible.

I know its ideal to have two parents together for the child, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. In all reality, its all about your child now. If you have any doubts about her letting you see your child after its born start talking to lawyers. They will let you know how to go about things so you can work out some kind of custody agreement where she is legally obligated to let you see him/her. I honestly don't exactly know how these things work because I was married when I had my son. That's why I really suggest talking to a lawyer. He'll let you know exactly what needs to be done.

Good luck with everything and I hope it works out.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.

Last edited by Jocelyn.; March 14th 2011 at 05:34 PM.