Thread: Triggering: should i be on medication?
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Points: 15,021, Level: 17 Points: 15,021, Level: 17 Points: 15,021, Level: 17

Re: should i be on medication? - March 15th 2011, 12:08 PM

It isn't admitting defeat. Think of it as putting a chair against the kitchen counter, to reach the cookie jar. You are just using this as an aid to help you. I can understand all of the trouble you are feeling. I just want you to don't think of yourself as giving up, when you are faced with having to take medicine. It is just something that you need to use, if you truly want help. It doesn't make you a bad person. It isn't hurting your pride. If you want to get help for your mental problems, you have to take all the steps. You are taking the first step right now. You are talking about your problem. You are admitting to yourself, that you are having trouble taking medicine. You don't want to take it, because you don't want to feel as though you are giving yourself in, or quitting, because you have to take it. You aren't. The medicine is only going to help you. If you talk to your doctors, and let them know how you feel, I'm sure you will do alright. You can always talk to us here whenever. We are always available for you.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.