View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Gavroche Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,369, Level: 13 Points: 8,369, Level: 13 Points: 8,369, Level: 13

Re: pregnant - March 16th 2011, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuue View Post
okay so my name is Blue I'm almost 13 years old and i just found out that i am pregnant. my dad beats me up when he is in a bad mood and my mom never stands up for me so both my parents hate me. I am very afraid to have them find out. The solution I came up with is to get an abortion and never let anyone know. But i feel really bad doing that I feel like I would be killing it and I love kids. I kind of wish I could keep it even though I know I'm way to young. I have a part time job at a grocery store so I have been thinking about trying to get a place on my own. I would never want my baby to be around violence. I think I have heard something about a way you can share custody of your baby with an adoptive family or something like that because if i had the baby i will probably love it to much to completely give it away but i cant seem to much info on it so if anyone could help me out i don't know what to do.
I am so sorry to hear that your father does such terrible things to you Blue, and I can't imagine how hard it must be to get pregnant at such a young age. I would really advise you to perhaps seek out someone from an adoption agency to have a conversation about concerning how you want to proceed. There are so so many loving couples out there who cannot have children and are eager to adopt from mothers who feel they cannot raise their child. And I agree with shannonashley insofar as you should alert someone to what your father is doing to you, he has absolutely no right to harm you.