View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: pregnant - March 16th 2011, 09:27 AM

Sharronashley is basically spot on, and you really do need to tell someone about your father. After they are notified, chances are you would be taken into a foster home, the only thing is not many would accept someone your age who is pregnant. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just trying to tell it to you like it is. If they could find someone to care for you, seeing as you are a minor, and emancipation for you is pretty much way out of the question. But if there was a family who was willing to take care of you, they would be notified of your situation, and if they so chose to take you in, would most likely be interested in helping you financially. I say most likely because nothing is ever 100% certain. Either way, I'm saying if you do the right thing and get away from your home, and are taken in by a loving family knowing your situation, they would help you financially. Then you would have a choice, and not only would the child have a better life, but you would too.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)