Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: pregnant - March 17th 2011, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonashley View Post

Keep in mind Leochick that authorities would check to see if she has any family that would take her in first before they start looking at foster homes. And, foster homes doesn't necessarily mean that family is adopting her. They're just the home that she would live in while an agency finds a family willing to adopt her. Fact is, she could get bounced from foster home to foster home until they found a suitable family to adopt her, and that might not happen.
Blue really needs to consider all aspects of the situation.
True, and I'm not saying she shouldn't consider other options, I'm just saying, going into the foster care system is also an option. And you are right, but I still think even moving around from home to home, would put her in a better situation than what she is in now. In any case, she needs to be the final decider, and base that decision off of knowing all of her options, abortion, adoption, keeping it at the home she lives in, or attempting to keep it while in foster care.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)