View Single Post
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Megan1 Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Points: 12,202, Level: 16 Points: 12,202, Level: 16 Points: 12,202, Level: 16

Re: Science, religion...thoughts - March 26th 2011, 11:12 PM

This is going to be my last reply in this thread, because I hate debating and only start doing it when I think it is going to help someone…..which I thought it could here since I was promoting “walk by faith, not by sight”. However, after saying all that I can say, I know that saying any more is just going to annoy people or make them want to keep debating, and I don’t want to do either of those things.

I learned the original false information that I posted about evolution from people telling me, from random things on tv, and from a little bit of Googling.

There isn’t a scientific explanation for why scientists’ idea of timing is wrong and I never said that there was. There is only a God-based explanation that doesn’t involve science. That’s all that I can give you and I never claimed to have more than that.

God made Adam and Eve's reproductive systems when He formed them. The original 2 people were made straight from God’s hands, and the rest of the people were made from reproduction…..still from God’s hands, but also involving fetuses, eggs, etc. (and yes I know how that all works, I’m just not getting into detail here lol).

You can believe in a God and still believe in evolution, I know that. However, you can’t believe in the whole bible as fact and still believe in evolution (which is what I said). Even theistic evolution goes against the bible, even though it suggests that there is a God.