Thread: Non-PG13: A Few Questions About Religion
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
zdsgreagregraeger Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,346, Level: 14 Points: 9,346, Level: 14 Points: 9,346, Level: 14

A Few Questions About Religion - March 27th 2011, 02:32 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't believe any this because I'm an Atheist. I respect people and their Religion, I just want a few answers about Religion.

According to the bible, Incest is a sin. Adam and Eve performed Incest with their children, considering their weren't any other humans on Earth. I know God allowed Incest at the time because there was know other choice, but after a while he prohibited it. So that means everyone on the Earth is your brother or sister. If you have sex with someone that means you are having sex with a brother or sister which is Incest, which is a sin. Why would God still allow this after he prohibited thousand's of years ago?

Another thing I want to talk about is The Devil. Why is The Devil the personification of Evil and them enemy of God and humankind? The Devil punishes bad people right? That means The Devil doing something good. The Devil is helping God punish bad people. I don't understand how The Devil is an enemy of God.