View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20

Why so Pregnant? - March 27th 2011, 02:48 PM

Ok first off no one try to take offense to this, it is a frustration rant with a hint of jealousy.

Has anyone else noticed how many teens are getting pregnant now a day? I mean I was going through my facebook friends, and like at least 15% are pregnant or already have a kid!
My best friend was the first in our school to have a kid then it all went down hill from there,then everyone else started!
Now my new friend from college just had her kid!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Then I find out two more people I go to school with are having babies!

Why is this?!
Do people really not know how to use a condom or birth control? The day after pill? Because i'm sorry you're still children and this is getting out of control.

Or....do they actually want kids this young? Are they getting pregnant on purpose?

But that I don't understand either, because most of the people the dad leaves or they have no money. So why do it?!
Ugh...just someone explain this to me. Because I don't get it!

And it's making me need a baby fix even more! I love babies so it's sad that I haven't baby sat in forever. So then it's a little bit of jealousy like. I WANT A BABY. But then I think, I'm too young, I want to actually have the father be apart of it's life, I want to wait to have a stable job and my own house. Then I can have a baby. So yeah.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.