View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16

Re: Why so Pregnant? - March 27th 2011, 04:33 PM

Believe me you don't want a child at your age, I'm 26 and somedays I wonder what I've gotten myself into. My husband and I were financially set-up and ready to have a family but after nights of sleep deprivation, days of a teething child screaming his head off it'll drive anyone nuts. Yes there are those magical moments like first words, first laughs, first steps but babies turn ones life upside down.

I think the biggest reason why teens are getting pregnant is carelessness and not enough information/knowledge. If you have sex unprotected there's a risk of getting pregnant, alot of people don't understand that. They think they might be safe due to circumstance but don't realize the facts of IF YOURE HAVING SEX UNPROTECTED IT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN.

So many teens out there are clueless about birth control, condoms and pregnancy tests, I think its something that needs to be taught more thouroughly wether its in school or by parents.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.