View Single Post
  (#3824 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 05:01 PM

Every little thing reminds me of you. I may have been the one to the say the words that made us over but I'd take them back in an instant. Theres a lot of things that were left unsaid and I wish I could go back and say them all but I probably shouldn't.

Yesterday my best friend told me a few things that really made me think. She wanted me to delete you from my life completely but I couldn't... I could barely bring myself to delete texts from you. At first she was a total rock and kept saying youre a strong independent person. No texting back no messages. Just remove him from your life for a while. But when I couldn't do it and I found myself caving she said that theres probably a reason I'm caving and that from reading his statuses maybe we should talk it out.

Can I go back to the surreal feeling I had yesterday morning? Like maybe you were up late and sleeping in. Because if this is the right thing why the heck does it hurt so damn much? I'm breaking and falling to pieces and you were the one who picked up those pieces and made things okay again. When will this stop hurting? I don't know how long I can do this.