Thread: miss.lonely
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
toomuch Offline
fear is a choice
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,372, Level: 14 Points: 9,372, Level: 14 Points: 9,372, Level: 14

Unhappy miss.lonely - April 1st 2011, 10:00 PM

soo, a while ago i started becoming more and more distant from all my friends whom i have been friends with since..likkee kindergarten, so yeah for a long time! but now they are all just acting so wierd around me. and i am now in night school because i skipped school for so long and because my grades are horrible...since i couldnt concentrate on ay school work. i just dont know what to do because they are all so into pot smoking, which i quit not too long ago. and i dont want to be around it any more. also i really dont want to be around one of my friends whos trying to get into cocaine...i know if im around that something bad will happen for other past reasons.
i know in my head i dont want to be around these people or have any contact with them since they are all such drama queens. but from some reason i still have a feeling that i need to still be friends with them and that i want to be back in thier "group"
i have plenty of guy friends..its jsut id like to have some more girl friends you know?
im not sure what exactly to do..i was just trying to get all my thoughts on this down...
i am gettin pretty lonely as well and i HATE that feelings since ive dealt with it pretty much all of my life.

lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
*~{Mathew 28:20}~*