View Single Post
  (#3827 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 01:05 AM

Ugh shut up, I love you but you've been annoying me so much recently. Sometimes I want an excuse to yell at you, but you're so cute and I love you so much that I'm not sure I could ever do that. You did annoy me twice today with that wrecking the mood thing. I kind of just wanted an orgasm. :/ And that comment about the tattoo....that wasn't necessary, and because it's not something you'd usually say it hurt, and it's gotten me down all night, which as you can imagine makes me feel pathetic because even if I brought it up you probably wouldn't remember saying it. I'm just annoyed at you. Also you make me feel young sometimes. The whole your parents thing.....I mean we're twenty, we're grown ups, I feel that they should respect that an if they don't because they're parents you should make them respect it. I don't like that you still lie to them when you're spending the night with me either. Fair enough it might be 'embarrassing' but we're not sixteen,we're not going to get in trouble for spending the night together, jsut man up and be grown up about it. And yes, I am still a bit annoyed about last night. Are you really mature enough for this relationship?? Also you were jsut generally annoying and distant and restless tonight sometimes and I didn't like that. Sometimes I just want to snap at you, but i love you so much. You just annoy me. I'm seriously pissed at you right now and I jsut want to rant Urghhh.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.