View Single Post
  (#3841 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 09:41 PM

I guess I have found what I have always searched for, in one person.
I really was losing hope that it was even possible, that love was no longer truly achieveable. But here you are, in all your glory. It feels like with each step toward you that im fucking it up. That there is always something amazingly better you could waste your time on. Yet we constantly waste it on eachother.
I shy away tonight from staying with you because im sure you will soon tire of me. I would love nothing more to wake to your face. But the risk of you becoming bored of me and throwing me away overrides my wants. I guess I can be a selfish lover, some days only wanting you to myself. Wanting to make you always happy. I guess thats my big character flaw. I love to freely not fearing the consequences, wanting to feel and live in the moment, yet when the moment is gone im left with nothing. or at least i will be soon. By your own admission im pretty sure you just told me that i was bugging you. So this will be my last thought on this matter. If there was a way to actually fade away, I would. And i believe that you wouldn't even care.

Love your,
girl

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.