View Single Post
  (#3862 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 11th 2011, 06:55 PM

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever hurt myself, in turn, I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm knee-deep in utmost regret for making you cry, for giving you nightmares, for hurting you so bad emotionally that you lost touch with your friends and schoolwork. I am inexorably apologetic that you thought the only thing you could do to make this situation better was to estrange yourself from me for as long as it was possible for you. As long it was convenient for you, no matter how times I looked at you with pain in my eyes- you ignored me. And I'm not blaming you. I'm saying I'm sorry it came to that. I love you- and I will throw my past death-defying habits down the drain- where I will never retrieve them- if only you look me in the eyes and tell me with all the truth you've ever had in your heart that you are ready to put it behind the both of us. For good. I'm ready. And as long as you want me to, I'll be waiting for you to be. I love you, Chayce.