View Single Post
  (#3865 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 13,581, Level: 16 Points: 13,581, Level: 16 Points: 13,581, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 12th 2011, 01:43 AM

1. I may have said stupid things in the past. But people say things when emotions are running high and the fact that you went out of your way to search for that information, doesnt make you any better than me. You failed to admit that you were in the wrong as well. You decided to play the blame game and get someone else to fight for you, yeah really big that was. I don't have time for that and neither should you. You can't say I didn't try to make it better because I did and you can't deny it. You were the one who didn't pull your weight when the ball was in your court. You call me petty and pathetic but I wasn't the one going on the defensive. I was looking to talk it out and maybe rescue what little friendship we had, obviously you didn't share that idea. Maybe this has all happened for the best I can get on with my life and you can get on with yours. I valued our friendship but you changed. You said that I've changed but you have too. I wish you weren't so ignorant, you would have been able to see the bigger picture. Maybe you would have realised that there was more going on than what you saw on Facebook and in person. You didn't ask how I was for almost a year before this shit came to an end.

2. I'm laughing at you right now. I can't believe how pathetic and desperate you are. If you lose it all it's because you deserve it. Youve treated so many people like something found on the bottom of your shoe you don't even deserve true happiness. But life never was fair was it?