(#18 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Points: 15,435, Level: 18 Points: 15,435, Level: 18 Points: 15,435, Level: 18

Re: Developing an Eating Disorder or not??? - April 23rd 2011, 01:48 AM

Saria,
I wouldnt diagnose you with ED yet, but you really need to tell a parent about your behaviors. These symptoms could eventually lead to ED but I will tell you one thing - You are not fat. Especially since you are underweight. Eventually, this could lead to you being anorexic. Which is never good. Feeling that you are fat, is kinda normal because I get these moments where I feel fat. But I know that Im really not. Always keep this in mind (it might help you) "The more you stop eating meals, the more you come closer to being anorexic" It might now be the best thing to think about, but it might help you eat regular meals. Eating in between meals (especially between lunch and dinner" is perfectly fine. I do the same thing. But just stuffing yourself silly is bad. Having a small amount of lets say peanuts or chips is fine.
Try in between snacks, just small amounts. But skipping breakfast is a definite no. Eating breakfast is the most important meal of that day (even though you might of heard this millions of times) it really is. It gives you the energy that you need for the day. Try just eating like an apple or a muffin for breakfast. Nothing like a huge buffet though. Just something simple.
Really I seriously hope this helped you because I dont want you becoming an anorexic. None of us do. If you ever need someone to talk to about this, please PM at any time of the day♥♥

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken