View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

hiding cuts in hot weather ? - April 24th 2011, 09:31 PM

how do i cover up fresh cuts on my arm. as i've never really had a problem hiding them as i've usually cut on my belly ect in places that can be covered up, but recently in the past year i've started cutting more and more and moved onto my arms ect, today i did alot on my arm, but my parents have been asking me to remove my jumper ect, yesterday i managed to hide them easier than i though, as i could roll my sleeves up and wear braceletts to cover them ect, but now today i did more and theres alot more, and its made them alot harder to cover, so all day i've had my jumper on with me sleeves down but this has been raising the ' why dont you take your jumper off ' question with my parents, i've told them im fine im not too hot, yet in 18 degree celcius heat they arent exactly beleving that and i did get the occasional look from them, so how do i cover up fresh cuts on my arms without my parents getting suspicious ? i've tried bio oil and moisturiser which has helped abit but their still so visible as theyre fresh and both of thoose stung like crazy. so is there anything that i can use to hide them abit or hide them without my parents asking why im wearing a jumper in 18 + degree heat ? i dont want my parents knowing about the cutting ect as i've kept it hidden from them for 4 years and would like to keep it hidden from them, i have told a PCSO who i know in RL but i cant seem to bring myself to tell my parents, and would like to keep it hidden from them.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

Last edited by Palmolive; April 24th 2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Removing prefix