View Single Post
  (#3938 (permalink)) Old
abreacti0n Offline
Scars are Silent Screams
Average Joe

Name: Maria

Points: 11,701, Level: 15 Points: 11,701, Level: 15 Points: 11,701, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2011, 06:54 PM

Person 1 - Honestly, I HATE you ... even though your biologically my parent. You lie to others and to me, you treat me badly and treat strangers as kindly as ever. You complain about everyone and everything. You abuse me even though you don't realise that. And maybe if you just open your eyes a little bit you'd see that I'm not alright.

Person 2 - Look dear, I'm sick of it ! Can't you see that my sympathy doesn't last long? Please I tried to open you up but it doesn't seem to work and now I gave up. I don't care suffer alone if you want but don't dare commit suicide, you can't just leave your family and other friends like this

Person 3 - Please talk to me
I need you so badly, and yes I'm too cowardish to come and talk to you myself and I'm also scared that if I do that I might be pissing you. Please just a message would do

Person 4 - Sorry I ruined it, all of it, sorry but I still think about you and I still check your facebook profile to see if your fine. I really miss us being friends and I really miss you </3

~ I am Lost Between Fighting and Giving Up ~

The light is always found at the end of a tunnel

Tumblr

PM / VM