Thread: Triggering: is it rape if I don't fight back?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
undeserving_princess Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mickey

Points: 8,888, Level: 13 Points: 8,888, Level: 13 Points: 8,888, Level: 13

Unhappy is it rape if I don't fight back? - April 25th 2011, 08:59 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My dad and step mom moved to Germany to work with my uncle's company. I decided to stay with my mom because I don't want to be in another country where I don't understand anything even if I do speak the language fluently I had a hard enough time moving in with my dad and stepmom a year ago. The only problem with this new arrangement is my step dad is really touchy and my mom is never home. She's off doing whatever it is that she does and my step dad doesn't seem to have a problem with that. I learned years ago that if I don't fight with him or try to stop him he won't hurt me as bad. There's no knocking me around or tying me down as long as I tell him I like it during the actual moment. His friends are the same way. When I was younger I used to get beat all the time for fighting back, now, whenever he or his friends want it I don't say or do anything. I just let them. One of my friends told me that it still counts as rape. It's not that I don't trust her oppinion I don't think she understands that I didn't tell them no. My older brother is away at boarding school and normally it would be him I would be asking for advice on this situation but this is something I can't really talk to him about. The only reason my friend knows is because one of my stepdads friends saw us at the mall and tried to kiss me. I was so freaked out I burst into tears and told her the entire thing. I just really need someone to talk to. Does this still can't as rape even though I'm not teling them no?