View Single Post
  (#3957 (permalink)) Old
jhor Offline
Average Joe

Name: Water

Points: 9,798, Level: 14 Points: 9,798, Level: 14 Points: 9,798, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2011, 05:40 PM

Liz:
I wish we were still as close as we were last year. I really miss you. I wish you just knew that I still consider you to be my best friend. It really hurts to know that you don't care about me so much anymore. I hate how when we hang out it's only because I asked you to, and you generally seem bored and uniterested. But when you're with your boyfriend or your new 'cool' friends you seem to be having so much fun. I wish I could be someone you really wanted in your life. That would mean the world to me. It sucks liking someone way more than they like you, you know.

2:
You have no idea how hard it was for me to tell you that. Now you're just going to brush it off, try and forget about it, right? Yeah well I won't forget about it. It's never, EVER going to leave me. Nor will knowing you don't care. I've always listen to your problems, help you through them. No matter how stupid I thought they were, I knew that they were somehow important to you, so I sat through them and was your shoulder to cry on. This one time, just this once, I want a shoulder. I want to be held, not to hold. Please. notice me again.

Mom:
I can't wait to get away from you. I hate you. And I hate knowing that I hate you, but it's true. I don't control my feelings. You're a liar. You lie to everyone about everything. You're greedy, you're selfish. You're oblivious to the fact that why you complain about how your life sucks and blah blah blah that maybe i'm not exactly on cloud nine either. Maybe you're the one that's keeping me from being there. Maybe I don't give you sass, maybe I don't rebel agenst you, maybe I'm not a trouble maker, but that does NOT mean I agree with you.

sorry for writing a novel everyone.