View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
LastRedAppleStanding Offline
Poetic Loser
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Erin

Points: 21,673, Level: 21 Points: 21,673, Level: 21 Points: 21,673, Level: 21

I'm gonna go to Alcohol Anonymous.. - May 9th 2011, 08:24 PM

Mom and dad have 'just' realised that i'm stealing there vodka. I went to school pissed out of my head today.
I felt so much better, but my friends told me that i smelt of fags and alcohol. I felt so ashamed.
I'm just so lost right now.
I want to the alcohol but then another part of me is shouting at me to stop.
I'm so confused. My parents are really angry with me and i don't know what to do because they are going to start hiding the alcohol so i can't get any at all. The first thing my mind went to was 'go to the shop and ask someone to buy a bottle for you.'

Something must be wrong with me. I enjoy drinking so much, but i know deep down that i need to stop.
Thing is, i've tried. I lasted three fucking days without any kind of alcohol. And by then i wanted to die.
I've had probably, half a bottle of moms vodka today and i didn't even realise it.

I think i'm going to go to Alcohol Anonymous meeting in town but i'm so fucking scared. I mean, i'm 15. Do you really think they'll let me in? Aren't i to young.

I've been ok for ages but all of a sudden i keep crying and i cut again for the first time in months last night. I'm just so freaked out that i wont be able to have any vodka. I know i'm gonna do something stupid to get some, because i just can't go without it.

Wtf do i do? I'm so scared

How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you're doing it?
Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you've had a bit too much to drink!
There's no such thing as good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out.
I've learned...
that maturity has more to do with what types
of experiences you've had and what you've
learned from them and less to do with how
many birthdays you've celebrated.