(#11 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: Why is it cool to get pregnant - May 15th 2011, 12:02 PM

In the uk, a lot of girls get pregnant, because they never seem to care about contraception. Then again, young people who get pregnant, usually have parents who were also young when they were pregnant. Someone who lives down the road, has about ten kids, is young, and are only having kids because of the money benefits that come with it. Also, if you are young and pregnant, you are put further up on the council housing list, if you want to move out.

However, I have met one extremely amazing girl. She is in my school, has a 2 year old daughter, and carries on studying in school. She wants to provide for her child better than what her family did for her. She doesn't want her daughter to grow up and be like her (a teenage mum). She is setting a good example, she deliberately makes sure her daughter has a healthy, balanced diet.

But most of the girls I have come across, never look after their child, they get their parents to do it for them.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 641789 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!