guillotine_blades Offline
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: Why is it cool to get pregnant - May 16th 2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Never noticed that, I view pregnant teenagers as whores, but that's just me, and most people still.
And what about those boys who got those girls pregnant? They aren't frowned upon at all. So the girls who got pregnant the very same time they lost their virginity, those are whores too huh? The girls who immediately turn into mothers and want better for their children? nah, lets just forget about those good moms and just lump everyone into the same category right? Isn't that how you see it? Because EVERY teenage mom is just a partying, drug using, two-bit whore huh? And what about the women in their twenties who just (like myself) honestly LOOK young? You are judging them as a whore too, even though they might be married, in a serious relationship/engaged, working, responsible woman.

You need to grow up and realize the world isn't black and white. I bet your grandma or great grandma was definitely a teenage mother, does that make her a whore?

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 641789 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!